Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It just hit me!

So like around last year, I became outrageously crazy when I found out No Doubt were touring again in the summer, so I notified my die hard No Doubt/Gwen Stefani friend, and she started freakin' out and thought it was so insane. So we pretty much called dibs when they went on sale. Which ended up happening too. But I'm excited and it barely hit me, f♥ck yeah!

I'm gonna go see No Doubt mothatruckasss! It's going to be so intense and wonderful, and I'll cherish it for the rest of my life. And of course it's going to be worth the $100+ I'm paying for the ticket! I'm entering contests for radio stations, I'm going to make the most out of this summer. It was funny though, because when my friend called me up to tell she got the tickets in the mail, all you heard was screaming and bunches-of-happiness, I asked who it was, and she said it was her Mama, and we started crackin' up like fireworks.

Man! I'm so stoked! I want to where cool clothes and get pumped for what's next. Plus I'm going to ask my friend if I could borrow her Rastafarian beret, it's beautiful! Ahhhh! So excited, I have only saved up $23? But the concert is in August, yes! Oh goodness, yay!

No comments: