Friday, July 10, 2009

To Yosemite & Beyond

Northern Expedition
NE1NE2
NE2.5
NE3
NE4
NE5
NE6
7.3.09 a
NE7
NE8
NE10
NE11
NEC2
NE12
NE13
NE14
NE15
NE16
NE17
NE18
NE19
NE20

I can't tell how obvious how much mi camerrra sucks, it doesn't make sense, it's old when new 6.0 mega pixels digicamz cost 200. Wackity Wack wack. There's a story each and one of these stories, and I made so many collages and photo editing to make the picture better, that my eyes are bleeding, but it's my life in photos?

Plus, sorry to say the trip to SanFran was waaaaack! Only because we stayed there a day at a cool cheap travelodge motel, and didn't do shit!
My San Fran loving cousin understood my heartache and he offered me to stay a while when he moves out there. Then that will be just plain sick!

After Kings Canyon, we made all-wwoman spontaneous trips to Yosemite & San Francisco.

The best? Bike riding in Yosemite for 7 hours in the most ridiculous kid's bike in your life, you ass hangs off & you roll of rocks into gates...but it's al good!!

Life changing experience, but don't have your mama jamma force you to wear a helmet (unless you're a learner like myself) because it just blocks your peripheral vision of the wonderful mountain things & meadows.

But bewaare, the deer are creepier than you think, They are NOT all like Bambi.

No comments: